RemoteLock WiFi Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock - Satin Nickel
Remotely unlock or lock your door, and receive text alerts when someone uses an entry code, by installing the LockState RemoteLock Wi-Fi Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock (5i). The internet-accessible keypad deadbolt connects to your home network, allowing you to control access to your home from any web-enabled device (smartphone, laptop, etc.), from anywhere in the world. This upgraded 5i version also offers enhanced performance over the original 500i version, featuring support for up to 1,000 access codes (previously only 250) and an improved Wi-Fi chip for stronger signals.
- Store up to 1,000 user access codes or guest codes
- View lock history in your LockState Connect account/app
- Illuminated keypad for easy viewing in the dark
- Includes two standard cut keys for manual lock/unlock
Remote Control via App or Online Account
Use the LockState Connect App to control your LockState devices from anywhere. The app/lock also works with the Airbnb Host Assist Program, as well as the Ring Doorbell (sold separately). Anytime you receive a mobile alert from your Ring Doorbell, you can optionally choose to launch your LockState app to remotely unlock your door for visitors.
Versatile Code Management Options
In addition to remote control and text message alerts, the RemoteLock gives you the option of adding and deleting codes remotely. If you go on vacation, for example, you may want to give a neighbor a temporary entry code to check on your home. You can create a temporary code, and then delete the code when your neighbor has finished the favor â€“ all through your online account. Temporary codes can also be programmed to work only at certain times. You can give your housekeeper a code, for example, that only works on one specific day.
The RemoteLock is designed to retrofit onto any door with a standard 1-inch hole. As a reversible deadbolt, it can be used for both right and left-handed doors. All LockState Connect devices can be controlled from your LockState Connect online account.
- MPN: DB5i-SN-A
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Power: 6V, four AA (1.5V) Alkaline or Lithium batteries only. Low battery warnings at 4.25V and 3.75V
- Backset Adjustment: 2-3/8 to 2-3/4 inches
- Door Thickness: Between 1-3/8 and 2 inches
- Front Dimensions: 6(H) x 3(W) x 1-1/2(D) inches
- Back Dimensions: 7-1/2(H) x 2-7/8(D) inches
- Programming Code (PC): The preset programming code is 123456. Please change it to a new code for security. Programming code length is 4-10 digits.
- Local Codes: Codes that are programed using the programming code at the lock. There is a limit of 10 in memory and the code 1234 is programmed by default. Local code lengths are 4-10 digits.
- User Codes: Codes that are programed using the web portal and can be configured to follow an access schedule. User code lengths are 4-10 digits.
- Auto-Lock / Storehouse Mode: The lock will automatically relock itself after the specified delay following an unlock. Default delay is 5 seconds. Enabled by default on all lever models.
- Passage Mode: The lock will remain unlocked after a code is entered. Enabled by default on all deadbolt models.
- Warranty: 1 Year
99% of the time orders will arrive between the estimated delivery dates. With that being said please note that the ETA's are only estimates and do not guarantee your order will arrive within the shown time period below.
Once tracking information is available you can track your order by clicking 'Order Status' and entering your email + order#.
You will also be sent a notification via e-mail the moment there has been an input of tracking information for your order.
Please reference to this table to get a better idea of how long your order should take.
When You Can Expect Your Order to Arrive.
Ls-6i* 10-12 Days to Ship* (Expedited via FedEx)
Wifi-Locks 7-10 business days via FedEx.
Electronic Locks 3-5 business days via FedEx
Safes 3-7 business days via FedEx Ground or USPS.
If you have any questions please call or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible The item must be in stock on the competitors website The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax